List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Mesh noob question
From:       Wade Schuette <wade.schuette () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-22 23:03:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ok, I tried it out and the key step is editing the mesh, once it is rezzed
in Second Life, and going to the "feature" tab in the editor and changing
"physics style" from "convex hull" to "prim".     Then it's possible to
walk into or through a mesh object imported into second life.  I assume the
same is true for opensim, most likely.

R. Wade Schuette, CDP, MBA, MPH
698 Monterey Ave
Morro Bay CA 93442