List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] robust with distant services
From:       Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 5:26:15

None of my suggestions would help with avatar texture issues, that was for map issues \
only, which I thought is what you  initially asked.

For appearance to work, I would have thought it would have been enough just to have \
the AssetServerURI set in  [AssetService] for the simulator.  However, maybe it's \
also necessary to have SRV_AssetServerURI also set in  [LoginService] for \
Robust.HG.ini.

However, I'm guessing here - unfortunately I've never set up an HG 2.0 instance and \
probably won't get a chance in the  immediate future.

Unfortunately, the comments at the top of Robust.HG.ini.example also still refer to \
HG 1.5 rather than 2.0.