List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] drawing app on a prim
From:       r.ramloll () gmail ! com (Dr Ramesh Ramloll)
Date:       2012-05-27 0:09:50

Hello there,
I just came across the opensim drawing commands
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Drawing_commands
Was wondering if anyone has already implemented some basic drawing app on a
prim. Let me know if you have come across any.
Best
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, DeepSemaphore LLC <http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, Google+