List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] this is new: no session for stat disclosure
From:       inuyasha.meiji () gmail ! com (InuYasha Meiji)
Date:       2011-08-13 7:14:09

It isn't in Red, but bothers me because I never noticed it before.

I started to see [VS] : no session for stat disclosure
Gheesh, I got so much done in version 0.7.1.1 lately.  Everything was
working fine to me.  I imported a few floor lamps I built in SL.
Brought my scripts, made so adjustments to get these working. Basically
using scripts I already had changed for Opensim and have used them all
along.

Apparently I accidentally opened hell's gate.  Cause ever since I have
been getting errors that in the mantis where reported as being fixed.
Now I am experimenting to see if a few things I do may make that error
shut up.  But this one was a new warning.

I will write a new topic for the problem that was said to be fixed.  I
figured it deserves it's own title.
  InuYasha..

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1.1 with 49 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Modules not yet successful