List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Weird site using Hippo.
From:       inuyasha.meiji () gmail ! com (InuYasha Meiji)
Date:       2011-08-13 6:48:14

I know this isn't a Hippo Viewer list.  I just wanted to know if anyone
else sees this when dragging a folder onto yourself from your clothing
directory while using Hippo.  Nothing shows on the opensim console as an
error, so I am assuming it is ok.  I only wanted to know if this was normal.

[23:38]  Primitive: System.AppDomainUnloadedException: The application
domain in which the thread was running has been unloaded.
Server stack trace:
    at System.Threading.Thread.InternalCrossContextCallback(Context ctx,
IntPtr ctxID, Int32 appDomainID, InternalCrossContextDelegate ftnToCall,
Object[] args)
    at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoTransitionDispatch(Byte[]
reqStmBuff, SmuggledMethodCallMessage smuggledMcm,
SmuggledMethodReturnMessage& smuggledMrm)
    at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage
reqMsg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

    at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)
    at
OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.ScriptBase.IScript.ExecuteEvent(String state,
String FunctionName, Object[] args)
    at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.Instance.ScriptInstance.EventProce

So any ideas, or do any of you see this on your machines too.  Hippo is
getting aged.  I only use it till Imprudence fixes the issues with voice
using whisper.

Thanks, your friend InuYasha.

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.1.1 with 49 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Modules not yet successful