List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] HG1.5 Tests - Arielle Popstar
From:       lof.ari () gmail ! com (Arielle_P)
Date:       2010-07-30 15:13:52

James Stallings II wrote:

> Arielle, have you tried with a MySQL-based setup for purposes of isolating
> SQLite as a cause? I don't mean to say I think it is, but that seems
> significant enough for your to mention, so I bring it up as a possible
> point
> of trouble.
>
> Cheers
> James

The Mysql  in both standalone and gridmode made no difference in my ability
to use the hypergrid. Used the IP# in all the configs and logged the viewer
into the IP# rather then the hostname. Region server was in dmz.
Nothing made a difference so far.

A number of us who are having issues are meeting on irc.freenode.net #hg15
channel trying to determine the issue.