List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Connect to Terminal with PDA
From:       marck00 () nexgo ! de (Marck)
Date:       2010-07-25 18:30:28

I did try to enable it by adding the following to file MyWorld.ini:

[WebStats]
enabled = true

This resulted in an error message during the start-up phase when OpenSim tried to \
access SQLite. My assumption is that the WebStats module relies on access to \
LocalUserStatistics.db for maintaining the actual statistic data.

Also, I can confirm that there are some issues with the web stats in the newer \
versions of OpenSim. So even if SQLite was available with your distribution, the \
statistics web page would not work to the extent it once used to.