List:       openpkg-users
Subject:    Re: Build problem with aide-0.9-20021025 on Solaris 8
From:       Michael van Elst <mlelstv () dev ! de ! cw ! net>
Date:       2002-11-19 12:39:32

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002, Andrew J Caines wrote:

Andrew,

> > Please check aide-0.9-20021115

> I haven't had a chance to see if it's working yet, but I notice the
> package doesn't include a sample aide.conf.
>
> Would contributed platform-specific files be welcome?

I'm not sure how "platform-specific" you could get. Examples for
aide.conf are in the manual page. Depending on your setup you
may want to specify something like:

# aide.conf.sample
#
database = file://localhost/var/tmp/mysystem.db
database_out = file://localhost/var/tmp/mysystem.db.new
#
/  R
!/dev$
!/tmp$
!/var$
#

If you have any ideas for an example, please let me know.

Greetings,
--
                                       Michael van Elst
                                       mlelstv@dev.de.cw.net