List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Query
From:       "G. Roderick Singleton" <grsingleton () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2004-11-24 13:37:04

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 03:25, Sherry wrote:
> Dear Sir/Mdm,
>
> I have been using the Open Office software for my office usage for the past 3 \
> months. I find it quite similar to MS Words & MS Excel.
> However, I have come across an issue which I am still not able to solve it. Does \
> Open Office Text Document allow user to select different page layouts for both \
> Potrait and Lanscape at the same time? If yes, kindly guide me through the process \
> of doing it.
> Greatly appreaciate for your kind advise.

Yes. see
http://documentation.openoffice.org/user_faq/word_processing/012.html
This is alos mentioned in the User Guide
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo1.x.x/user_guide.pdf.

--
Documentation Co-Lead
PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be

"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"
J.Herriot