List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Query
From:       Dan Lewis <dlewis () delewis ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 13:23:12

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 02:25 am, Sherry wrote:
> Dear Sir/Mdm,
>
> I have been using the Open Office software for my office usage for
> the past 3 months. I find it quite similar to MS Words & MS Excel.
>
> However, I have come across an issue which I am still not able to
> solve it. Does Open Office Text Document allow user to select
> different page layouts for both Potrait and Lanscape at the same
> time? If yes, kindly guide me through the process of doing it.
>
> Greatly appreaciate for your kind advise.
>

> Best Regards
> Sherry Toh
> Office Administrator
> TARL International Pte Ltd
> 10 Anson Road, #11-01, International Plaza
> Singapore 079903
> Website: http://www.tarlipl.com
 <snip>

http://www.oooauthors.org/groups/authors/userguide/writerguide/IntroStyles.sxw

Download this file, and study it. The Page Styles section begins on page
16. It contains instructions for what you want and much more.

    If you have further questions, please send them directly to
users@openoffice.org rather than to anyone replying to this email.

Dan