List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: Reply-To test for Kelvin
From:       rbe <rbe () flash ! net>
Date:       2004-06-02 16:38:54

Kelvin wrote:

> Diane wrote,

Good.  As for "anti-MS" sentiment, the only consistent thing you will
find is that our main competitor is MS Office.  Most users have and use
OOo under Windows and are quite satisfied with it.  I think your
expectation that "Wish I didn't have to" is misplaced.  If some kook
takes umbrage at a pro-Windows comment, just ignore them and assume
they had a bad day.

--
Robert Black Eagle