List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    if adding things to OOo was dead simple
From:       freddy <freddy.vaningelgom () pandora ! be>
Date:       2004-04-17 21:39:12

In that case I should ask for two things, to be included in OOo:

- The WordPerfect F7 (shift-F7, Ctrl-F7 Alt-F7 and so on) functionnality which
I find fantastic. Why is it not possible to aligne text right, left or
centered at the same time on the same line, as we can in WP?

- And of coarse, as a fanatic WP user: the ability to see (and change) the
codes

The last functionality is, in my opinion, the most important: I can change
litterally everithing in WP, which I could not in Word.

Cheers,
Freddy