List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: if adding things to OOo was dead simple
From:       Andrew Brown <killspam () darwinwars ! com>
Date:       2004-04-17 16:36:03

Daniel Carrera <dcarrera@math.umd.edu> wrote in news:407B0430.5000403
@math.umd.edu:

>> [please replay to only one of discuss@ or users@, and keep the subject]
>>
>> what would you add to OOo ?

A proper wordcount, which did what my macro does, only better and quicker

An outliner. Now that the milestone releases have hidden text, almost all
the bits for one are in place and it could be lashed together with macros.
But I haven't got the time, and, in any case, it's something that should be
in the program as delivered.

A(n easier) way to hack the help files so that they could reflect users'
experience and knowledge.