List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    RE: [users] install
From:       Krithivasan () tasugars ! com
Date:       2004-01-14 5:05:00

Under Windows, normally at the end of an installation, registry files are
updated.  Since you are getting the problem at the end, I think the
installation program is not able to update registry.

Please check whether any other programs are running in the background during
installation (particularly any online virus detection).  Disable all the
running programs on your systray and try.

Please let me know whether this has helped  : )

Regards

Krithivasan