List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    XHTM export does not export graphics.
From:       "Umit VARDAR" <vardaru () superonline ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 18:59:54

Hi all,

I'm using OOo1.1, and trying to export large set of writer docs to xhtml.
Everything goes fine except the images don't get exported.

I've searched both IZ and archives but it seems that nobody fails to do
that. What can be the cause of this failure?
Is there anybody who succesfully export writes docs to xhtm with graphs?

Best regards.
/uv