List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Powerpoint
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-10-09 14:28:19

address you can use when you have a users problem or question about OpenOffice.
However please note that it is a moderated email list and most replies *only* go
to the mailing list so you should really consider sending an email to
users-subscribe@openoffice.org.

Ann-Marie wrote:

> Hello!  I love your Open Office product.  It is quite outstanding.
 > I am a novice to computers and have a question.
 > My son brought a floppy disc home from school with a Microsoft
 > powerpoint presentation on it.  Can he work with Powerpoint on Open
 > Office, and can you tell me how it may be done?

Yes, he can open it, edit it and save it as a powerpoint file.
The same can be done with MSWord, and MSExcel files.

CPH