List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Powerpoint
From:       Evgeny Stepanov <enst () rao ! elektra ! ru>
Date:       2003-10-09 14:03:49

Hello Ann-Marie,

AM> Hello!  I love your Open Office product.  It is quite outstanding.  I am a novice \
to computers and have a question.  My son brought a floppy disc home from school with \
a Microsoft powerpoint AM> presentation on it.  Can he work with Powerpoint on Open \
Office, and can you tell me how it may be done?

AM> Sincerely,

AM> Ann-Marie Keenan

sure!
open the powerpoint file with Impress (or Presentation) and work!

--
С уважением,
Степанов Е.Н.