List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] powerpoint
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-08-26 1:02:21

address you can use when you have a users problem or question about
OpenOffice.
However please note that it is a moderated email list and most replies *only*
go to the mailing list so you should really consider sending an email to
users-subscribe@openoffice.org.

On Monday 25 August 2003 19:46, dale wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***************************************************
> Greetings,
>
> My wife is an XP user.  She needs powerpoint for her 7th grade classroom.
> I was going to purchase Microsoft Office for Teachers, but my wife doesn't
> need all the extra gadgets that comes with.  Someone recommended your site
> for a potential solution.  Do you have a program that is like powerpoint
> that won't cost $100.  Any help would be appreciated.

You can download OpenOffice for free at http://openoffice.org
no restrictions and you can legally give it to all of your friends and family,
even in work.

OpenOffice will also replace MSWord and MSExcel.

Please also note that there are 2 other replies to your message on the list
that you may not have seen if you are not subscribed.
--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

Please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.