List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Gimp-Print 4.3.8
From:       JD <filsuf () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-01-29 8:40:49

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 00:11, Dave Clucas wrote:

You can't understand love from books. You also can't experience sex only
from stories about it or from other people experience.
Only perverts behave like this.

> I'm not an *ix user but plan to be in the future so I try to keep up new
> developments.

The same thing goes here. Just install that Linux this weekend on one of
your idle computer [if you have many]. That one single act will be much
more enlightening than just "keep up" with the development. Linux is
free, accessible and open..., like that girl next door.

Linux. Love. Sex. So similar their world is..., always crowded by
perverts...:)

C'mon..., just install it this weekend!

JD