List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Help file missing
From:       wagj <jpw () sk ! sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-01-18 2:31:17

I have just recently downloaded and installed OO1.01 on Mandrake 9.0

I've been using OO.1 on Windows for some time, and am reasonably happy
with it.  Unfortunately, on the Linux side, the help menus are missing.
 When I call up help, I get a message saying that these files are
unavailable.

Reading on the OO page, I find a mention that the help menus will
require jre to run, so I downloaded and installed j2re.  However, this
still does not rectify the matter.

Can anyone give me any insight?

Jim Wagner