List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Small fonts not displayed
From:       Alexandros Karypidis <karypid () inf ! uth ! gr>
Date:       2002-12-17 10:36:23

Hi all,

I have a problem with OpenOffice on SuSE 8.1. I can't see small font sizes on
my screen. For example, if a sentence is written in 8pt fonts and the zoom
factor for the screen is 100%, I can't see the sentence (it's as if it isn't
there), whereas a sentence just below it which is written in 12pt fonts is
shown just fine.

If I change the zoom factor to 150%, I can see both sentences.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandros