List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Mail Merge
From:       Tom Melvin <tom () tkrh ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-12-10 16:41:07

Hello,

I can create a mail merge document pointing to a Data source  Ok but
when the data source 'changes' (it's a csv file) and I re-load the
letter the contents initially displayed do not change - they show the
'old' data.

Is there a way to get OpenOffice.org to 'refresh' the data without user
intervension?.

Tom