List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Help!!!
From:       ESLAY7 () aol ! com
Date:       2002-09-15 14:03:40

I am having problems getting into my Office.org documents. know when I try to
get an existing document I get an alert which states "Sofficeevv has caused
an error in CPPU3.DELL. It tells me to try and restart my computer if this
continues, but restarting does not help. Office.org was on this computer when
we purchased it and we are presently in the process of moving, so any
software related to this is probably packed. Any help with this situation
would be greatly appreciated.