List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    HELP!!!
From:       "Bakkers Business Solutions SIA" <bbs () bakkers-bs ! com>
Date:       2002-10-01 6:33:40

Dir Sir/Madam,
I was trying to download a very important file from our bookkeeping software
server (runing on FREEBSD) to my FTP server and I instead of command PUT
used GET, than I understood that it was wrong I tryed the same with PUT. I
think I spoiled that file. IS IT POSSIBLE TO UNDO THAT ACTION???

I was connected to the server through SSH with SecureCRT.
I was connected as ROOT.

Thank You!
Martins