List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] installing language module openoffice641C
From:       "A. Fiesser" <maps.on () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-02-25 17:08:46

Tomas Capdevila wrote:
> i installed the english openoffice 641C, but would like
> to add more language modules for spell checking, like
> german, spanish and french.

There is at least an option for a german dictionary.

See here:
http://lang.openoffice.org/de/about-spellcheck.html

I got my localized german copy of OO with the german dictonary from here:
ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/ftp.openoffice.org/contrib/sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/deutsch/641c

Since it is all based on ispell, you might be lucky to find further help
here:
http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/lingucomponent/dictionary.html