List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    footnotes
From:       blabla <blabla1 () cwazy ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-31 13:25:35

Hi,

I've got a long document with lots of footnotes which refer to other
footnotes etc. - whole chains. So if I insert another footnote at the
beginning the whole numbering even within footnotes should change
automatically. Question is:

How do I do that?

I know this feature exists but cannot remember its name nor how to
invoke it. Any help from a knowleagable geezer?

Thanks in advance

Ingo