List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] how to : attach sound and movie in presentation
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2004-05-30 13:06:43

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 01:14, Rachmat Os. Halawa wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I tried to attach movie to my presentation, but unfortunately, the menu
> from Insert-object-video is disable. how to activate it?. In other hand, in
> my notebook, the menus is enable, but when I attach movie or sound and I
> run it, it didn't play anything. Is shown blank screen (slide)

Sorry for the last response.

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/ar01s07.html#id2875228

should help.

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

				http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will
be answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.