List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    templates
From:       Gene Imes <ebi10 () ozob ! net>
Date:       2002-03-12 17:49:38

In reference to my previous email I tried the trifold brochure with 641c
and this template formats itself automatically and starts adding pages
etc etc and I can't just type things where I want the and have them stay
there, that is why I tried 642.

This template has six frames in it. I would like to have a graphic as a
watermark in each frame. If this is possible then how? If it is possible
it is not very obvious. I think OO.o has many great features but they
are too hard to figure out how to use them.

Thanks,

Gene Imes