In reference to my previous email I tried the trifold brochure with 641c and this template formats itself automatically and starts adding pages etc etc and I can't just type things where I want the and have them stay there, that is why I tried 642. This template has six frames in it. I would like to have a graphic as a watermark in each frame. If this is possible then how? If it is possible it is not very obvious. I think OO.o has many great features but they are too hard to figure out how to use them. Thanks, Gene Imes