List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] DocBook XML  DTD
From:       Bernhard.Weichel () t-online ! de (Bernhard ! Weichel () t-online ! de)
Date:       2001-12-30 10:46:38

I fear one of the problems with this is, that the table model of Oo is not
able to support 100% CALS (OASIS-Open) Tables.

The Problem with this is, that OO does not know the concept of Spanning.
"spanned" cells are handled as nested tables.

On the other hand, I am not sure, if all Oo tables can be mapped to CALS
(OASIS-Open) tables.

Bernhard