List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] Newcomer : setting up WMI ?
From:       Robert Grasso <robert.grasso () cedrat ! com>
Date:       2015-08-14 13:23:39

Hello,

I am discovering Opennms; I downloaded the latest version : 16.0.2, I have =
installed it on an Ubuntu 14.04 machine. I scanned my network, it discovere=
d a lot of devices; I setup SNMP and mapped some switches.
Then I wanted to have more details about my Windows machines; I followed th=
e documents

WMI Data Collection Tutorial - OpenNMS
http://www.opennms.org/wiki/WMI_Data_Collection_Tutorial

and

WmiConfiguration - OpenNMS
http://www.opennms.org/wiki/WmiConfiguration

I am able to have a successfull test with checkwmi aimed to two of my machi=
nes where I modify the registry as required. But then, when I try to rescan=
 one of the machines used for the checkwmi test, the scan does not display =
WMI.

Can somebody help me ?

Best regards

---
Robert GRASSO - System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovall=E9e - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE =

Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso@cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com   =

 =