List:       opennms-install
Subject:    [opennms-install] OpenNMS Disconnect -- is the OpenNMS daemon running?
From:       Bill Daniels <bill.daniels () vision ! net>
Date:       2012-01-13 18:46:06

Looks like a fairly popular topic...
This is a new install on a brand-new server. Got it up and running
yesterday and finished importing all 600+ nodes this morning. However,
I'm now getting the dreaded 'OpenNMS Disconnect' message on the WebGUI.
I've tried several things I've found on the boards, and I was getting
some error messages in the OpenNMS logs relating to some nodes that I
had provisioned, and later removed and had auto-discovered:
grep -r ERROR /var/log/opennms/*/*:
/var/log/opennms/daemon/provisiond.log:2012-01-13 11:20:54,883 ERROR
[scanExecutor-4] DefaultPluginRegistry: Could not set properties on
report definition: Invalid property 'key' of bean class
[org.opennms.netmgt.provision.detector.datagram.DnsDetector]: Bean
property 'key' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
/var/log/opennms/daemon/provisiond.log:2012-01-13 11:20:54,910 ERROR
[scanExecutor-1] DefaultPluginRegistry: Could not set properties on
report definition: Invalid property 'key' of bean class
[org.opennms.netmgt.provision.detector.datagram.DnsDetector]: Bean
property 'key' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
_______
I removed the provosioning group, and that cleared up the error messages
above. I'm getting no errors when I grep the OpenNMS logs, and I'm
getting no errors in my postgresql.log.
Any ideas? What's next? Anything else I can look at?