List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] How to send SMS notifications by using OpenNMS
From:       Klaus Steden <klaus-s () moving-picture ! com>
Date:       2011-06-28 19:15:00

Hi Sri,

In our case, we have AT & T mobile numbers and they offer an email-to-SMS
gateway service. I would expect that a number of phone providers do as well.
There are also third-party services you can get this from, but there is
typically a small fee associated with getting this going.

cheers,
Klaus

On 6/23/11 5:58 AM, "sri nu" <opennms2011@gmail.com> etched on stone tablets