List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] SOAP/XML/Something export
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2011-01-07 17:44:13

I dod some quick searching and didn't turn anything up, so I'm hoping
that someone can point me in the right direction.

I need to be able to import the SNMP collection data (graphs would be
nice but are not required) from opennms to another tool.  Is there any
functionality that would allow me to do this?

I did just find a tool that would let me export performance data to XML,
which is great - but I'd like the snmp information data as well.

Thanks.

--Russell

--
Russell Miller <rmiller@duskglow.com>