List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] help for opennms
From:       kashif hameed <kashifhameed_2003 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-01-06 5:07:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

If u have installed opennms then u have to install the net-snmp of your opennms \
server and on client side which machine you want to monitor give community string on \
that machine and then add node. Be default this will automatically show you the graph \
of your host traffice related to HTTP and SSH.

Thanks