List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Thresholding on WMI
From:       David Pierce <david.pierce () reachlocal ! com>
Date:       2011-01-05 23:45:13

Lars and all,

Got it sorted out for wmi disk thresholding:

My mistakes were in the actual threshold check.  ds-label should have been the alias, \
not the name from wmi-datacollection-config.xml, same thing for ds-name.  So the \
corrected check looks like:

	<group name="wmivol" rrdRepository = "/opt/opennms/share/rrd/snmp/">
		<threshold type="low" ds-type="wmiLogicalDisk" ds-label="wmiLDName"
		    value="90.0" rearm="95.0" trigger="1" ds-name="wmiLDPctFreeSpace"
                    triggeredUEI="uei.reachlocal.com/sysops/ServerVolSpaceWarning"
                    rearmedUEI="uei.reachlocal.com/sysops/ServerVolSpaceWarning-rearmed">
  </threshold>
	</group>

Still to do: reasonable resource-filter so it's alerting only on C:, D:, etc.  I've \
done them for the linux and netapp vols, shouldn't be too much trouble.

Lars -- I still want to compare configs with you!