List:       opennms-devel
Subject:    Re: [opennms-devel] Updated jldap library from novell
From:       "DJ Gregor" <dj () opennms ! org>
Date:       2009-03-19 1:44:18

Tim,

The information on how to upload artifacts to the "central" Maven 2
repository is at the last link here:

http://maven.apache.org/repository/index.html

I would definitely encourage you to help get the latest jldap code in
the "central" repo, but it will likely take awhile, and maybe in the
meantime we can put it in our repo, as you suggested.

        - djg