List:       openmrs-implementers
Subject:    Re: CDA export /import functionailty
From:       deepa ganu <deepaganu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-31 16:42:45

Hi james,
Does it mean my work was not uaed at all
In that case I would like to know what we have to do to make it useful for
the community.
Deepa
On Friday, August 29, 2014, James Sibley <jsibley@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Hi Deepa, good to hear from you.  The most recent developments I'm
aware of are in the e-mail below, sent back in May.  I'm not sure if
Vaibhav made any progress on his work, but maybe it would be good to
contact him to see how far he was able to get.  We have not used or updated
your original work in any of our projects.

kmit.vaibhav@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > My name is Vaibhav Agarwal and I will be working on the OpenMRS CDA
Generator Project[0] this summer.

> > I'm hoping to obtain comments from Jan Flowers, James Sibley and other
CDA experts in the community.

> > We had a Design Call last wednesday to discuss the scope and
requirements of the project.
> > During the call we decided that we will be using the MDHT api to produce
and validate CDA messages .
> > The next important point we need to decide is whether to expand on the
already existing Export CCD Module [1] or create a new module. So,our work
must be put together with existing module or not.

> > The question I would like to put out to the community is, would you
advise against incorporating MDHT based CDA content modules (APHP, APS)
etc. into a module designed to export CCD ?

> > Assuming that the existing module can be generalized to support other
message types, is it theoretically correct to use a single module to export
all these CDA types?

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/CCD+Implementation+Documentation

--
Regards