List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    Re: [openMosix-general] oMFS?
From:       Peter Cordes <peter () cordes ! ca>
Date:       2005-11-09 21:26:07

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 11:15:52AM -0500, Chris Thevaos wrote:
> I am a Linux and oM novice for the most part. I have a small cluster that I
> have had setup for a couple of months just for the sake of learning so far.
> I am running RedHat 9 and oM 2.4.26. I have run mfs in the past and had a
> little trouble i have just rebuilt all of the machines and I was wondering
> what file system most people are using with oM.

 I use NFS to mount /home and /usr/local from the master node, users log in
to.  Usually people don't log in to other cluster nodes, but I have a node
that's running Debian unstable instead of Sarge, so people sometime use that
if they want newer versions of things.  Since I use Debian, I mount
/var/cache/apt/archives from the master node, too.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter@cor , des.ca)