List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    Re: [openMosix-general] oM don't migrate?
From:       "Luis M" <lemsx1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-25 5:27:05

>Luis, we have a list of What Migrates and What Does Not on the Wiki:
>http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/wiki.html
>Bruce

[snip]

Thanks a lot. I'm checking it out.

I know that you guys get the same questions over and over evertime somebody
new jumps in the project... I can see that myself and I've only been reading
the list for the past week or so... Hey but at least I got to configure and
install oM successfully without ever have to ask a question (even though the
official patch did not really work, nor the source .tar.gz or the debian
package). Thanks again for the input.

I guess I'd just follow the advice of locking multimedia-related things to a
given node (games and other stuff that need a lot of hardware-specific
gizmos to work).

Luis Mondesi
System Administrator
LatinoMixed.com

lemsx1@hotmail.com

"...The Mac does this so smoothly, it feels like an extension of your mind."
- Paula Speer, MacWorld Magazine 2003-04

Public signature: http://www.latinomixed.com/lems1/public-a.asc