List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    olcDbMultival configuration
From:       david.gracjan () gmail ! com
Date:       2024-01-22 8:55:13

Hello,

As part of a project, we'd like to know how to integrate olcDbMultival into an \
existing and running configuration.

Can this configuration be done while running ? Is it necessary to restart the \
directories after integration? Is it necessary to rebuild the primary database?
In what order should we proceed?

And the same question if we want to remove this attribute from a configuration.

Thanks in advance