List:       openjdk-swing-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8332103: Add missing `@since` tags to `java.desktop` [v2]
From:       Nizar Benalla <duke () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2024-05-15 3:38:29

> If you're currently reviewing this PR, thank you!
> Most fixes here are according to the reports by the since checker tool in #18934 \
> and are pretty simple.
> To make reviewing easier
> - `BasicSliderUI` has the constructor `public BasicSliderUI(JSlider b)` for a long \
> time so the default constructor (without parameters) didn't exist until JDK 16
> For the `package-info` files, it is pretty hard to find source code of JDK 1-5 so I \
> used the `grep` command to find the oldest instance of an `@since` in those \
> packages.
> I found instances of `@since 1.1` in the other packages but \
> `javax/swing/plaf/synth/package-info.java` might be worth checking as most classes \
> there had no `@since`.

Nizar Benalla has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit \
since the last revision:

  Swing was added in JDK 1.2

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19192/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19192/files/dec1c1b5..7e8244db

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19192&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19192&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/19192/head:pull/19192

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19192