List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR: 8196361: JTReg failure in serviceability/sa/ClhsdbInspect.java
From:       stewartd.qdt <stewartd.qdt () qualcommdatacenter ! com>
Date:       2018-01-31 16:45:12

Hi Jini, David,

Please have a look at the revised webrev: \
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dstewart/8196361/webrev.01/

In this webrev I have changed the approach to finding the addresses. This was \
necessary because in the case of matching for the locks the addresses are before what \
is matched and in the case of Method the address is after it.  The existing code only \
looked for the addresses after the matched string. I've also tried to align what \
tokens  are being looked for in the lock case. I've taken an approach of breaking the \
jstack output into lines and then searching each line for it containing what we want. \
Once found, the line is broken into pieces to find the actual address we want.

Please let me know if this is an unacceptable approach or any changes you would like \
to see.

Thanks,
Daniel