List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    Re: [10] RFR: 8185164: GetOwnedMonitorInfo() returns incorrect owned monitor
From:       Yasumasa Suenaga <yasuenag () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-28 12:42:36

Hi Dan,

> > Did you run the jdk repo's com/sun/jdi tests with your fix?

Test result on my environment (Fedora 26 x86_64) is here:

Test results: passed: 120; failed: 2; error: 37

37 errors are caused by timeout in the shell.
2 failures are occurred at com/sun/jdi/JdbReadTwiceTest.sh#id0 and \
com/sun/jdi/LineNumberInfo.java#id0. But they seems not to be related to this change.

Thanks,

Yasumasa