List:       openjdk-serviceability-dev
Subject:    JNI DEFINE_NEWSCALARARRAY uses DT_RETURN_MARK_DECL_FOR
From:       gnu_andrew () member ! fsf ! org (Andrew John Hughes)
Date:       2009-10-28 18:19:54

2009/10/28 Keith McGuigan <Keith.McGuigan at sun.com>:
> Andrew John Hughes wrote:
>>
>> Shouldn't Mark have at least received a 'Contributed-by' credit on
>> this changeset?
>
> Yes, he should have. ?But as a newbie sponser, I forgot to include that in
> the changeset and realized it only after the push occurred (and I apologized
> to Mark privately).
>
> --
> - Keith

Thanks Keith.  I thought it worth raising publicly not to condemn what
was clearly accidental on your part, but to help others avoid making
the same mistake with future contributions (it happened to me with
another patch as well).
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8