List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8327179: Update the 3D lighting application [v6]
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kcr () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2024-03-27 22:52:35

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:22:47 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlisker@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Update for the 3D lighting test tool as described in the JBS issue.
>
> Nir Lisker has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit \
> since the last revision:
> Whitespace?

build.gradle line 4049:

> 4047: project(":3DLighting") {
> 4048:
> 4049:     apply plugin: "application"

I hadn't meant to suggest adding it to the main build.gradle. I think this is not the \
best place for it. I was thinking of something along the lines of a build.gradle or \
build.xml in the`tests/performance/3DLighting` dir which is what the other manual \
tests do -- at least those that are more complicated than just a collection of files \
in a single directory.

tests/system/src/test/.classpath line 43:

> 41: 		</attributes>
> 42: 	</classpathentry>
> 43: 	<classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.junit.JUNIT_CONTAINER/5">

The changes in this file seem unrelated to your PR.