List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: JDK-8177635: Optimise CSS lookup resolution
From:       David Grieve <David.Grieve () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2021-01-29 20:24:25

I'm looking at a broader issue which is the amount of time spent looking up the \
parent chain to resolve a style. My thought is to push parent state down to children \
as CSS is applied. The state would include pseudoclass, font, and styles that might \
need looking up.

But I like your change. It looks like a good optimization for the style cache. I \
would let it stand alone.