List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    RFR: 8233338: FX javadoc headings are out of sequence
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kcr () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2019-10-31 19:40:25

As indicated in [JDK-8233338](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8233338), this \
fixes all of our javadoc HTML headings to conform with the rule that all HTML heading \
tags in class documents must start with `<h2>` and be nested correctly (i.e., no \
skipping levels). See [JDK-8219801](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8219801) \
and [JDK-8220379](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8220379).

We have a few places where we are using `<h1>` tags and several more where we are \
using `<h3>`. As a result, the build of FX docs via `gradle javadoc` fails with JDK \
13. We had one `<h4>` heading that wasn't supposed to be nested with the previous \
`<h3>` heading, so I made both of the `<h2>` to reflect this.

This fix can go in at any time, but must be done before we can switch the boot JDK to \
13 in [JDK-8232064](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8232064), else the build \
will fail.

Commits:
 - c5d8372a: 8233338: FX javadoc headings are out of sequence

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/29/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/29/webrev.00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/29.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/29/head:pull/29