List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Building on windows
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-08-06 23:26:50

If commenting out those two lines made a difference, then there is
likely something wrong with your environment. WINDOWS_VS_VER should only
be "100" with Visual Studio 2010. If you have VS 2017 installed in the
right place (or are pointing to it), then WINDOWS_VS_VER should be 150.

You might want to make sure that it isn't something else (e.g., a stale
build or a running gradle daemon). Running "gradle --stop" and then "rm
-rf build" often helps resolve these sort of strange problems.

-- Kevin