List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Proposed schedule for JavaFX 13
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-06-24 22:36:49

As a reminder, the RDP1 date for JavaFX 13 is on Monday, July 8, at
23:59 Pacific time. This is the deadline for features, although we will
have a process for getting in some smaller enhancements after RDP1 with
approval, as was done in previous releases.

Given the timeline for approving new features, anything that requires a
CSR (e.g., anything with new API) that isn't already under review, with
an in-progress CSR, is likely too late for JavaFX 13 at this point.
Starting on Tuesday, July 9, anything pushed to jfx-dev will be for
JavaFX 14.

-- Kevin